Full course description
In this course, we will learn what are the best practices when preparing and cooking food.
We will be introduced to the four basic food safety principles.
This course contains five modules:
- Basic Food Safety Principles
- Clean: Wash Hands and Surfaces Often
- Separate: Don’t Cross-Contaminate
- Cook: Cook to the Right Temperature
- Chill: Refrigerate Promptly
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn to:
- describe and follow the four basic food safety principles
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)