Full course description
In this course, we will explore what are the road safety tips we should follow to keep ourselves safe as cyclists. To learn how to use pedestrian crossings, please enrol in the “Pedestrian Safety” course.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Rules to Follow
- Equipment Required When Cycling
- Checks Before We Go Cycling
- Being a Safe and Considerate Cyclist
- Tips When Cycling at Night
- Tips When Cycling on the Road
- Bringing Bicycles onto Public Transport
In this course, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- How to be a safe cyclist.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)