Full course description
In this course, you will learn what are the best practices when preparing and cooking food.
You will be introduced to the four basic food safety principles and other important information for handling food safely.
This course contains six modules:
- Basic Food Safety Principles
- Clean: Wash Hands and Surfaces Often
- Separate: Don’t Cross-Contaminate
- Cook: Cook to the Right Temperature
- Chill: Refrigerate Promptly
- Other Important Information for Handling Food Safely
In this course, you will learn:
- what are the four basic food safety principles and why you need to follow them
- other important information for handling food safely
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy