Full course description
In this course, we will learn the basic skills required to prepare food at home.
This course contains three modules:
- Demonstrate Fine Motor Skills Needed for Preparing Meals
- Carry out Basic Food Preparation
- Basic Knife Skills
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn:
- how to identify and apply the fine motor skills needed for preparing meals
- how to identify and apply the basic food preparation skills required
- how to recognise and describe the different cutting techniques and types of common cuts
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)