Full course description
In this course, we will learn about common household cleaning and laundry appliances and how to use them correctly and safely.
This course contains 5 modules, each covering the use of a household cleaning and laundry appliance:
- Using a Washing Machine
- Using an Electric Clothes Dryer
- Using a Clothes Drying Rack or Clothesline
- Using a Vacuum Cleaner
- Using a Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn:
- how to stay safe when handling electrical sockets, power cords and switches
- the key steps and instructions on how to use common household cleaning and laundry appliances
- how to stay safe when using household cleaning and laundry appliances
- how to keep household cleaning and laundry appliances clean
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.