Full course description
In this course, you will be introduced to the basics of meal planning.
This includes deciding which meals you will be eating at home and what food you will be eating, checking which ingredients you have and do not have, and coming up with a grocery shopping list for the ingredients you do not have.
This course contains three modules:
- Planning Your Meals
- Creating a Master Ingredients List
- Making a Grocery Shopping List
In this course, you will learn:
- what you can use to plan your meals
- how you can plan your meals
- how to list down the ingredients you need to prepare
- how to come up with a grocery shopping list
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.