Full course description
This online course is designed for you to:
- learn and understand why we celebrate International Friendship Day
- think about the impact of friendship, or lack of, in our lives and on the global stage
- explore different ways to put international friendship into action
This course is recommended for:
- 12 Years Old and Up
- Secondary School Students
This is a single module short course.
Students will learn:
- to describe what International Friendship Day is and understand how it started
- the importance of International Friendship Day
- how the day is commemorated and how we can put it into action
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)