Full course description
Learn more about our atmosphere and global warming, and the role of human activities that impacts our living environment.
This course contains four modules:
- Earth’s Atmosphere and the Ozone Layer
- Air Pollution
- Acid Rain
- Global Warming
Students will learn:
- to demonstrate a basic understanding of our atmosphere
- what contributes to air pollution and its impact on the environment and our health
- some measures taken to reduce harmful gases in the atmosphere
- what acid rain is and its effects on the environment and our health
- what global warming is and its consequences
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.