Full course description
Learn and follow the safety regulations in a D&T workshop such as proper dress code and how to handle tools and machines safely.
This will protect you from any potential danger, risk or injury.
This module will cover three key areas when using the D&T workshop:
- Safety checks before you enter
- Safety Regulations when inside
- Packing up before you leave
In this course, you will learn:
- Execute the preparation steps before entering the D&T workshop.
- Observe safety regulations in the D&T workshop.
- Identify hazards.
- Adopt measures to reduce or mitigate the risks involved.
This course is available to selected Pathlight School students as part of their on-campus lessons.
Please contact Pathlight eCampus for more information on this course.