Full course description
This course will walk us through on the benefits and challenges of a diverse society, and how different countries use different approaches to manage diversity, including through healthcare systems.
This course covers two modules:
- Experiences and Effects of Living in a Diverse Society
- How to Respond in a Diverse Society
Students will learn:
- The benefits and challenges of living in a diverse society
- The strategies to address the challenges
- The different approaches of fostering unity in a country
- The different approaches of managing healthcare in the world
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.